We believe in improving and restoring mobility and helping people achieve their goals.
We provide excellent orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic care and an unwavering commitment to the overall well-being of our patients. The combination of both expertise and dedication have enabled our practitioners to deliver quality patient care, which has been our primary goal since our founding in 1953.
Trust is built with consistency
- We have been delivering quality prosthetic and orthotic care for over 60 years.
- We have over 50 American Board Certified practitioners.
- We have 15 convenient locations through Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
- We offer in-house fabrication for timely service and quality control.
- Our clinicians educate physicians and healthcare workers at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, Rush Medical Center, the University of Illinois at Chicago, Loyola University, and Northwestern University.
- Peer Counseling: Patients can benefit from getting in contact with someone who has had a similar experience.
In a 2017 Patient Satisfaction Survey, 98.8% of our patients reported that they would recommend us to a friend or family member.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Pre- and post-operative patient consultation
- Post-surgical management
- Upper and lower extremity prosthetic design and management
- Spinal management: Trauma, scoliosis, neuromuscular disorders, chronic pain
- Upper and lower extremity management: Trauma, arthritis, stroke, neuromuscular disorders
- Diabetic foot disorders
- Plantar fasciitis
- Foot alignment issues
- Foot deformity
Pediatric orthotics and prosthetics:
- Neuromuscular and orthopedic disorders
- Spinal disorders
- Cranial disorders
- Amputation, limb differences and malformation
WE GO THE EXTRA MILE
We provide charity, care, and support to the following philanthropic organizations:
- Soles4Souls — shoes for Chicago’s homeless
- Range of Motion Project — prosthetic care to developing nations
- Adaptive Adventures — cycling, kayaking and skiing for the physically challenged
- The Multiple Sclerosis Association Of America
- John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School – Aurora University
WHAT our PATIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“Scheck & Siress were amazing with getting the leg that fitted right. I was always told that your leg man will become your best friend. I never understood it until I came here. I’ve been very lucky to find my leg man and I actually found him through another amputee. I’ve been very blessed. ” ▬ Katie Gazzola, Scheck & Siress Patient
“Scheck & Siress has been my angel. Our practitioner has changed our world completely. It’s my son Ethan’s first time walking since he lost his legs and it’s been a blessing being a part of Scheck & Siress. ” ▬ Theresa Sappington, Mother of Scheck & Siress Patient
“I appreciate Scheck & Siress for taking care of my legs. I’m being treated really well. After getting both my legs amputated, the process was very easy and smooth here.” ▬ Felix Ayala, Scheck & Siress Patient